Since all policing authority in the United States is derived from the U.S. Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights, to ignore, circumvent, or abuse these limitations of authority is to betray th...
Policing has a long and storied history, but as any textbook can tell you, it is also constantly evolving. Sometimes the evolution of policing is catalyzed by a particularly innovative idea. Being ...
- Chief's Counsel: Supreme Court Decision Casts Doubt on Hotel Registry Ordinances
- Technology Talk: Cyber Partnership Provides Training and Resources
- Legislative Alert: Appropriations Update; Get Involved in Policy and Legislative Efforts at the IACP Annual Conference and Exposition
- From the Director: The Priority Enforcement Program
- Highway Safety Initiative: Ignition Interlock Program Best Practices and Training for Law Enforcement
- LODD September 2015
- Products & Services September 2015
- Product Update September 2015
- Research in Brief: Concussions in Law Enforcement
- IACP Working for You September 2015
- Product Feature: Stronger Officers, Stronger Force: Wellness Programs Make Better Police
- Officer Safety Corner: IACP Center for Officer Safety and Wellness: Current Overview of Programs and Resources